Task 6 - For task 6 I have to create a proposal in which will include information on our magazine front cover, double page spread and contents page. I also have to create and plan a publication for my chosen magazine as well as this think about house style, cover lines, pricing and all other features which fit in to each segment. I also have to experiment with different fonts that is suitable for my masthead also the masthead font will have to reflect on my chosen genre. Also, I will have to be planning my photoshoot, on props, clothing, genre etc, and book a day which I then have to use the photography equipment which I will take a photograph and use as my front cover, double page spread and contents page, the models who are going to be photographed will be the cover stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment