AS Media Blog

Monday, 17 November 2014

Call Sheet

This is a Call Sheet I have created, this displays all details about my photoshoot, in which I planned out with all the equipment I used details and names also the whole reason on why I have created the call sheet.



Posted by Abbas at 01:25
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Abbas
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (15)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2014 (38)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (22)
      • Double Page Spread
      • Completed Front magazine cover
      • Improved Incomplete Magazine Front Cover
      • Magazine front cover incomplete
      • Finished Flat Plan
      • Flat Plan
      • Call Sheet Brick Lane & Hyper Japan
      • Adobe Illustrator Experimentation
      • Adobe Illustrator notes
      • Music Magazine Pitch
      • My Music Magazine Proposal
      • Photo Studio notes
      • Call Sheet
      • Proposal Plan
      • Proposal Presentation Planning
      • Proposal Planning (In more depth)
      • Proposal / Photoshoot planning
      • Distribution
      • Music magazine stand
      • Magazine distribution planning
      • Preliminary college contents page evaluation
      • Preliminary College magazine front cover evaluation
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.