Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Flat Plan

Currently I am doing a flat plan, A flat plan is a planning of the magazine which displays the content in the music magazine, I also colour coded the flat plan to make it easier and much more clearer to understand such as Adverts are being shown in green, reviews or bands which are included are shown in Blue, featured articles are displayed in a light blue, front cover is shown in yellow, contents page is shown in red and any interview of an artist is shown in pink. There are also page numbers to show how the magazine is positioned as well as placed and the order the pages go in, also it shows if its a singular page or a double page spread or generally consists of 2 pages. I will be completing this flat plan today


No comments:

Post a Comment