Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Preliminary - College magazine front cover





Preliminary - College magazine front cover 
I used photoshop to create my college magazine cover, as it had the tools i needed to use in order to construct my college magazine front cover. The tools i used were text boxes, font, colour , an original image and different lighting effects which help make the font readable.
In my cover I used the cover star as myself, as i am an art student. I made the price £1.99 as it is affordable for students and they can benefit from the college magazine. Also i included a competition in the in the skyline to help entice the audience with a prize giveaway, as everyone would like to get their hands on a tablet for free. I used a lot of cover lines to give the audience some relevant information as to what is in the magazine. The title is named LSC ART, as already gives the audience a clue of the genre is about, and in this case it is ART, i wanted the college magazine to be aimed at a niche market, as art isnt just a subject but a hobby and students may want to view the magazine as they could participate in activities such as enrichment.




1 comment:

  1. Blog check #1: there are some nice, detailed posts here, although at times you could be more reflective about work done in class, and about your progress. I cannot see the production schedule (Task 1) or the contents page for the college magazine? Please upload these. Vanessa

    ReplyDelete