Wednesday, 1 October 2014

LSC college magazine front cover planning

Magazine front cover planning.

I was planning to see what conventions I could add to when I start my real college magazine, and I thought of the title LSC Life, simply because my magazine is directed at students who go to LSC. I included some enticing cover lines, which will help persuade the audience to read my magazine, the magazine will also cost money, but it'll will be cheap the price of it will be £1.00, as its affordable and students will benefit from it. I'm going to have a skyline, which is full of competitions and giveaways this will also help attract students to read the magazine, as they are limited time giveaways. The cover star or main image I will have will be of a student reading, a book as it will subtly promote the usage of books and education. Finally, I will have a house style which consist of the colours yellow, black and blue the reason being for this is because our college lanyards are yellow and black and I will want to represent the colleges colours. The colours of the colleges logo is also the colour of my house style which will represent it further.



No comments:

Post a Comment