I like the quotes that you have used from lady gaga and Jessie J i also like the figures and the amount of statistics used but they should have been referenced, overall it was really good
There is a lot of information here Abbas but I agree with Tajay that you should have referenced your statistics more carefully. You also need to re-read for sense and structure and connect each point to the next. Opinions at the end are clear, but these could have been introduced earlier. The layout is eye-catching and you've used elements such as columns and headers. There could be more attention to detail, for example with use of page numbers and captions. You could have exported with invisible grid lines. Vanessa
I like the quotes that you have used from lady gaga and Jessie J i also like the figures and the amount of statistics used but they should have been referenced, overall it was really good
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot of information here Abbas but I agree with Tajay that you should have referenced your statistics more carefully. You also need to re-read for sense and structure and connect each point to the next. Opinions at the end are clear, but these could have been introduced earlier. The layout is eye-catching and you've used elements such as columns and headers. There could be more attention to detail, for example with use of page numbers and captions. You could have exported with invisible grid lines. Vanessa
ReplyDelete